Tuesday, October 22, 2013

so cute Custom Made Champagne Flowergirl Dress. Corset top, tutu skirt with train and hair clip. Size 12m-5T. Custom sizes and colors available. $85.00, going to be deff trinitys flower girl dress when I tye the knot! I'm obsessed!!!

so cute Custom Made Champagne Flowergirl Dress. Corset top, tutu skirt with train and hair clip. Size 12m-5T. Custom sizes and colors available. $85.00, going to be deff trinitys flower girl dress when I tye the knot! I'm obsessed!!!
so cute Custom Made Champagne Flowergirl Dress. Corset top, tutu skirt with train and hair clip. Size 12m-5T. Custom sizes and colors available. $85.00, going to be deff trinitys flower girl dress when I tye the knot!  I'm obsessed!!!
So sweet - Gift for Father of the Bride Custom by InspiredStitches on Etsy, $25.00
So sweet - Gift for Father of the Bride Custom by InspiredStitches on Etsy, $25.00
Awesome!!!! Made from your favorite wedding photo. First Anniversary Gift. $150.00, via Etsy.
Awesome!!!! Made from your favorite wedding photo.     First Anniversary Gift. $150.00, via Etsy.
Bride
Bride

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home